Jalapeño Infused Vodka And Caesar
First off, start with a good vodka would you? It will make a huge difference I promise! Although this recipe is for a jalapeño infused vodka, you can make a huge variety of flavours. Just use your imagination.
• 750 ml of vodka • 2 jalapenos, deseeded and sliced* INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Place jalapeños into a glass bottle that will hold more than 750 ml.
2. Pour the vodka over the sliced peppers.
3. Store in a cool, dark place for one week.
4. Strain peppers out of vodka and start enjoying it!
*I make a batch with some seeds left in as well. It's nice and spicy for us heat lovers.
Jalapeno Bloody Mary:
1 cup tomato juice 1 ounce Jalapeño Infused Vodka
1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce 1/4 tsp salt pinch of pepper 1 tsp pickle juice 1 tsp olive juice 1 tsp lemon juice 1 tsp lime juice
Fill a pint glass 3/4 of the way full with ice. Combine all ingredients and stir well.
Garnish with all sorts of delicious things. Enjoy!
Here's a link to some great drinks using jalapeño vodka
#jalapeño #vodka #infusedvodka #homemadevodka #TheRantingCook #TerriWindover #bestdrinkrecipes #easyrecipes #Caesar